View Single Post
Old 07-07-2003, 02:50 PM
M & M
Master Fan

My ears are ringing. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] This due to the fact that I spent 5 hours of my life standing literally 2 and a half feet in front of two single amps mounted on two double amps. I don't know what it is about me and concerts but I always manage to position myself in front of the amps. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But it was all good, because by being so close to the amps also meant I was close to the stage which meant I had a very nice view of Mark McGrath's ass (which, might I add, was BARE for part of the concert!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] It was their last show so they were pulling pranks on each other) and Rob Thomas smiled at me and was like talking to my friend during the concert. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We thought we were lucky considering there were thousands of people there. Gotta love pre-sale, which guarantees orchestra section tickets. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry, I'm still on a high from that concert...ignore me. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 07-07-2003: Message edited M & M ]