View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Milquetoast_onacid
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
I was using that Q avie last week. Thanks. And thanks for the title suggestion.
- No Prob.

Here are my favorite Voyagers in no particular order.

Timeless <-- This is what I felt Endgame could have been. There is such a beautifully tragic aspect to this episode with Chakotay and Harry being the only survivors. Both of them ended up living in the past and can not get passed the tragedy of Voyager. While, Harry (Wang's best work on Voyager) had gotten bitter over the decision that he made. One of Voyagers best! This is probably my favorite episode.

Death Wish <-- I love love love Q in this episode. I think he's at his best on Voyager here. I also love Quinn Q. Plus the serious aspects to this episode. One of Voyager's best.

Scorpion <-- The very first episode of Star Trek I ever saw. I was hooked with this action packed episode. I was hooked to J/C after I saw this episode!

Unimatrix Zero <-- I love the idea of turning Janeway, Tuvok and B'Elanna into drones. Though I wish they would have dealt with some of the emotional fall out from being assimilated. And left some evidence of their assimilation on them; I don't believe for a second that they would have come away completely unscathed physically or emotionally.

Living Witness <-- I was unfamiliar with the mirror universe (while not a mirror universe epi it is the closest thing that Voyager got to it) when this episode came out. I had wondered why they never did anymore of these episodes but then I just finished DS9 and realized they really used the hell out of the mirror universe. Just as well, this is an excellent episode with a few twists that I did not expect. I love the tweaks they interject with the characters. The doctor as an android, Chakotay with half of his face covered in tattoos, Janeway with super short hair and a smiling Tuvok. I give props to the costume department for this episode. They did some very minor changes to the uniforms and they completely different. No combadges, black turtle necks and black gloves.

Shattered <-- While I don't think that this is one of Voyager's best I do really enjoy this episode. I J/C in this. They crackle in this. It's supposed to be their swan song, though I don't think that this or Resolutions do any kind of 'closing chapter' on the J/C relationship.

Workforce <-- Having the crew have their memories erased was such a fun idea. I love that two hours were devoted to this episode. I do wish they would have gone with the rumored J/C in this though. And of course, Donny Most as a scheming alien. ha ha!

Wow that was a lot! So now you've all told me what your favorite episodes are what are your least favorite episodes of Voyager and why?