View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 09:12 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNOLANim (View Post)
I totally agree. I understood where Angela was coming from given the fact she barely was able to see her dad. But why not send Shawn off with her and her dad?

They could have done that and had Shawn say goodbye to Cory and the others. I know some people wouldn't have liked that, but Shawn would have been able to see Europe and have the love of his life and get to know his father-in-law better. Angela's dad respected him and liked him well enough.
Yeah, that would of been a nice ending but I bet people would of hated Shawn not being on the series finale. IDK, they just shouldn't of had Angela leave, they could of thought of something else. Then again, I don't know why they had her leave in the first place. They should of done something like Angela took the trip with her dad over the summer and inbetween the season (like when Eric and Cory went on a road trip between S3 and 4) I do see where Shawn was coming from when he let her go with her father since she barely ever had time to spend with him and his dad passed away but man, I still wish he would of proposed to her. I thought that was so dope when he stepped to her father and was like "What if I ask her to marry me? You said you like me, how much do you like me now?" I was like, gone head boy! Fight for your girl. I hope their together on GMW but I'm not holding my breath. I want to be wrong though.