Thread: Board closing
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 02:51 PM
UpInFlames
Elite Fan

Manu, you're right. I actually came on here to do a bit of clean up. As the board's final day being open, I want my final message here to be on a positive note and your post actually beat me to that.

I should have left it at my initial post when this thread first opened and I got a little carried away in reading how hurt and disappointed others are, too. Truth is, I am very protective of those I consider my friends and when they hurt, I hurt too and I have a tendency to react in a passionate way. So I'm going to back track, clean up a couple of my posts and omit any harsh things I may have said. Though they are what I feel, I don't think it should be immortalized on this board forever. People can change. People make mistakes and they shouldn't have to pay for those mistakes for the rest of their lives if they are remorseful and trying to change. So I don't want what I feel now to be something stuck here forever.

I am a forgiving person and I'm sure one day I'll find it in me to forgive what I personally experienced in all of this. I won't openly support, promote, defend or respect him in the way I did in 2010-2013, but I can forgive and look past imperfections. Today is just not that day, it'll come though. I just hope things can only go up from here - for us, for the girls, and especially for him. We all deserve peace and to feel appreciated no matter what.

To all the members and posters of the Chad Michael Murray Board, both past and present, it's been a experience and I hope for nothing but the best for everyone. May the closing of this board end relationship battles, confusion, disappointment and bring peace, enlightenment, and personal growth.