Thread: Board closing
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 07:48 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sad to see the board go, tbh. But I will always value the friendships that I experienced while here. I checked on the board in a few threads to see what was going on, but honestly, there was no interest anymore. The board hung on longer than I thought it would. The posters is what made this board, not the subject it was intended for.

While I'm sad to see it go from lineup, I'm not sad to see it go because of what it would mean for the celebrity as a board would mean they have fans who care about him.

Not sure he has those anymore. With all the debilitating things he's done in the past few years, it's a wonder why he still has people in his corner. I backed down and thought I was wrong for judging him and not knowing the full story. We all knew the full story, yet we were still being sold this crap about how he'd changed and grown as a person...yada yada yada ...sell it to someone who cares.

And yes, every single relationship he's had (which as been a costar) he's flaunted in front of everyone saying they're the love of his life...okay, how many love of someone's life are there. I think, tbh, it's just his way to say "this is my flavor of the month" so people won't catch on to him being a total ass hat to everyone. There should be a chad's exes club or something, he's racking them up pretty good. He's never going to change and anyone thinks he can is just not seeing the whole picture and lying to themselves.

I wonder how long it'll take before this new girl realizes what type of guy he really is or is just in it for the fame of the red carpets and premieres. There is no value of being on that guy's arm

I hope to see some of you on the other boards of
{EphramAmy}
patricia