Thread: Board closing
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 08:21 AM
StarryEyedSandy
Absolute Fan

I was a regular poster for 2 years here where I modded in between for a couple of months. And I was crazy about the guy, always keeping myself updated with news about him, spending hours of hard work on photoshop to edit the OPs on the threads, blogging about him etc. and it obviously crushed me when I realized it was all for NOTHING. The actor I had admired and stood up for was a dick and a complete joke. And it's funny that I agree with literally every poster on this thread - We've all jumped off his train wreck of a fandom. All for the better. You said it Jmarit. The friends we've made and the learning experience are the two most valuable things we can take away from this situation. I'll never forget Cristal, Jordan, Pat, Veronica, Nat, Taylor and all the other great posters I've had the chance to be friends with.

I hoped Chad would change his ways, get his crap together and rise above his mistakes. But he's doing the complete opposite - he's getting deeper and deeper into his pit of bad behavior... lying to his girlfriends, lying to his fans... just ugh. I don't want to get into that. All I can say is goodbye to the board and it's legacy. May this bring about a new and better chapter for all the ex-posters.