Thread: Board closing
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 04:47 AM
UpInFlames
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_03 (View Post)
I'm sorry too.. So many of us spent years being fans, sticking up for him and really just taking alot of crap from alt of people. He has no idea how amazing his fans were. He threw it all away.
And to be really honest, I feel really bad for the way I treated lot of people here too ack in the day. I always stuck up for Chad when it had to do with Sophia. Now I feel like a l, because I'll bet it was all tRue. So if any old ''CS'ers'' are reading this, I'm sorry.

Everything you just said. I wasn't here when things were tense at that time nor did I get into fights with anyone really, but I'll apologize to SOPHIA for even defending him. I feel so stupid to have allowed myself to be fooled, take his side and make excuses for him. Like, I actually got mad at Sophia for speaking the truth about how she truly feels about him after all these years - that he's a very very bad man - like she had no right to speak about him like that or voice her own feelings. I seriously look back at how I reacted to that and shake my head. On his instagram and on twitter I put myself in the line of fire so many times to defend him or Kenzie when trolls would say horrible things about Kenzie on his pictures because he never did anything about it (he never deleted the comments, never defended Kenzie, or step up to ask people to be respectful of the people in his life) and you never heard his gratitude to any of his fans for fighting his battles for him. I don't know if he even cares or if it means anything to him what many of us have done for him, but all we have to show for it is his silence and (now) feeling foolish for jumping in to defend him...so I can only assume it doesn't mean much to him.

He probably doesn't care. His social media and fan interactions seem to be so calculated and manipulative, I see that now. With that being said, I don't know who here or lurking here tweeted him a link to this thread with a few choice words, but you're wasting your time. If he loses a couple fans, he has thousands more willing to blindly follow. He's proven to me that he's a quantity over quality guy.

I don't know or care if he is or isn't gay and I won't make assumptions on that - that's not even necessary. I'm sure many of us know all the stories, rumors, and BtS info regarding his past like the back of our hands - we don't need to rehash any of that because I'm sure we're all well educated on it and its not hard to find.

What I do know is what's happening here and now, the way he treated me as a disappointed fan, and just EVERYTHING I'm hearing about his social media activities. Now the "DMSecrecyPls" days make sense.

All I can say is - Be who you really are and stop destroying people. There's no excuse whatsoever for knowingly hurting another.

Anyway - we're all just rambling now and venting in a way that should be taken to PM.
Has the request to voluntarily close the board been put in yet?
I think its clear everyone here is okay with the decision. We probably don't even need that grace period of a week to close the board because clearly no one here has anything good to say, we'll all just carry on talking about our disappointment and our filters have gone out the window. We all seem to have said our goodbyes and the sooner this board is closed the better.

Last edited by UpInFlames; 02-08-2014 at 05:41 PM