View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 02:30 PM
123sprinkles
Dedicated Fan

Scene 8: H/B’s apartment
Sorry about this scene, it goes before the part where Bernadette and Raj are sitting by the kitchen counter. I forgot about it.
Bernadette walks in the apartment and Howard tells her he has news to share. He takes two glasses of wine and sets it down on the coffee table. He says he’s going on a rocket and Bernadette says not yet I just got back or something like that and sets down her purse on a chair. And then Howard says not that, but since you already said yes to that, no taking it back. Then he tells her about going back to space again and she appeared a little worried and sips her wine.

Scene 9: L/P’s apartment
This scene was kinda hard to explain so it might be kind of weird.
Sheldon and Amy walk in the apartment. Leonard says you didn’t break up. I’m not quite sure what Sheldon’s first line is but every time Amy said something, Sheldon repeated back to Leonard. And Amy was kind of defending Sheldon each time. And it got to a point where Leonard made his point and Sheldon couldn’t say anything so Amy continued to talk for him. And in the end while Amy said all those things, she added, and you’re willing to move in with me but then Sheldon got scared and immediately said we’re getting a table. And Amy said damn, I got cocky.

Scene 10: H/B’s apartment
Bernadette, Raj, and Mike were all sitting in the living room. Howard walks in and wonders what’s going on. And they say they didn’t want him going back into space and they try to remind him of all the terrible things that happened while he was up there. But he doesn’t agree with them and is in denial of it. Then Bernadette turns the laptop around and the astronaut guy is on the webcam and he tries to encourage him to stay as well.

Scene 11: Doctor’s office
There’s a doctor taking Howard’s blood pressure and the doctor says it’s fine but Howard is frustrated since it was his way out of not going into space. So, he goes and gets his phone, he calls his mother and talks her. She begins complain to her son about something random and the doctor takes his blood pressure again and this time actually was bad.

Scene 12: L/P’s apartment
The group is sitting by the window with the new table while Amy and Sheldon are sitting in their usual spots. They begin to talk about how Howard isn’t going into space because of his blood pressure. Leonard tells Howard that if you wait a few months, there’s a way for him to lower it. But Howard tries to dodge him from having to bring it up. Then Penny says if he works out he can prevent having high blood pressure. And then Howard tries to shut her up before he finishes her sentence. Then Bernadette says he feels bad for Sheldon so they decide to go back to their usual seats. Sheldon’s happy about it and Leonard calls him a baby. And Sheldon response by saying baby who wins or something like that.