View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 04:38 PM
karamel
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason30 (View Post)
You would think that after the last time when she got him relieved of his position he would of realized that she is not to be ****ed with... Stupid man.
I really hope they throw in a scene of him realizing that she has screwed him again and him flipping out.

Hey debonair - nice to have u on the board. Yeah I must be honest, I'm a little hazy on that myself but essentially I think that Julianne wasn't managing to right the ship and was losing them money so the board probably voted to bring the rainmaker back in because he was good at making them money. And when it comes to business that's all that matters. Sexual harassment be damned.
yea i want to see the rainmaker's reaction. her whole convo with him and her whole "what girl wouldnt want to blow santa claus" was amazing

not sure how either but i think Gil (?) the guy she screwed over for the DoD case in ep 2 had something to do with it and yea the boy's club got together and somehow push Julianne out