View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 01:10 PM
Mason30
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockingjay (View Post)
didnt think they would have her going to kaan & associates so quickly but it was very well done with bringing the rainmaker back (sad to see julianne go though, was hoping for more julianne and jeannie) but wow i thought the thing with colossal food and 'playing' marty was good but damn at the end with rainmaker... cant wait for him to realize he ****ed with the wrong woman
You would think that after the last time when she got him relieved of his position he would of realized that she is not to be ****ed with... Stupid man.
I really hope they throw in a scene of him realizing that she has screwed him again and him flipping out.

Hey debonair - nice to have u on the board. Yeah I must be honest, I'm a little hazy on that myself but essentially I think that Julianne wasn't managing to right the ship and was losing them money so the board probably voted to bring the rainmaker back in because he was good at making them money. And when it comes to business that's all that matters. Sexual harassment be damned.