View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 09:13 AM
dancing in the rain
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Hey Jessica! Wow, that sounds like an amazing experience, I'm glad you got to meet him and it makes it even sweeter that he didn't have to but came over anyway Love the picture you posted and can't wait for the rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer
Sorry I'm replying so late. In And Out Of Time is definitely my favorite. I also like Noise, Scars (it does sound a bit like Linkin Park), You Are, Love Has Come For Me, Never Gone. There might be more, I need to listen to the whole album again and get back to you. I agree, the music is really great on all of them, it sounds like a really well composed and produced album.
No worries Yeah I agree, it's such a good album and I like the songs more everytime I listen to them. The whole album is on my current MP3 list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Strongღ
Btw, I absolutely love his album! I think my favorites are You Are, Never Gone, In & Out of Time, Let Them See You, I'll Be the Light, Love Has Come for Me!
Let Them See You and You are are softer and also 2 of my favourites

Quote:
I forgot to mention that I also love Scars! Such a strong & powerful message to the song and I love the way he described it at the concert!
Mind sharing?

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray

Last edited by dancing in the rain; 05-21-2013 at 09:25 AM