View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Liriel
Part-Time Fan

Pretty good ep. I like Tommy, so I like seeing him get some screentime and I really enjoy his relationship with Ollie. Totally awesome how he had the basement set up - but how did he do it without revealing the Hood stuff to anyone. I mean, it's not like he could move all that stuff himself. I'm very sad that he went to Satan at the end of the ep - that won't end well. And I want him to make up with Oliie and not be a bad guy. But he's got a destiny, so I will be disappointed. And Quentin - he got played by Tommy - we really need to see this guy do something impressive so he doesn't come off as a total incompetent.

I also like the Laurel/Quentin dynamic.

It was nice to see Digg doing his own thing a bit - nice to remind the audience he has a life and his whole life isn't just about being Oliver's assistant. Carly didn't look happy when he left though - I hope this isn't the start of "duty keeps him from having love" for Digg since we've already got that for Oliver. Really, though, it hasn't been that long since he killed someone - did so in the second episode before fighting China White, right?
Liriel is offline   Reply With Quote