View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 07:05 PM
Izzy Lightwood
Elite Fan

Welcome back Crystal!

I'm urging every Aaron/Barricade Boy fan to get the Target edition of the DVD/Bluray if they can.

Also, big news!!

Quote:
I’m very excited to announce the following news that fans have been eagerly waiting for: in May, Aaron Tveit will be performing several concerts at the beloved nightclub, 54 Below! Read on for details:

When looking for an extraordinary New York experience, look no further than 54 Below. The elegant venue provides world class dining and hosts an array of Broadway talent – from Patti LuPone to Norbert Leo Butz – in an intimate setting: no table is more than 24 feet away from the stage.

Starting early May, Aaron Tveit will take the 54 Below stage for the first time. As part of several one-man shows, he’ll perform popular standards, personal favorites, and songs from his previous Broadway productions.

Each of the concerts held on May 3rd, May 11th, May 17th, and May 18th will begin at 11 PM. Despite the late show times, 54 Below is open to all ages, so young fans are encouraged to attend provided they demonstrate maturity inside the club.

Head over to 54 Below’s official site for further information, including directions, dinner reservations, and where to purchase tickets. If you want the latest from the venue, be sure to sign up for their mailing list.
from Aaron Tveit Fan
Izzy Lightwood is offline   Reply With Quote