View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:36 AM
Musidora
Fan Forum Hero

OMG that is just downright ridiculous. PLZ MAH HUSBAND AND I WATCH THE SHOW SINCE DAY 1, WE BUY THE DVDS AND WE HATE THE NEW MEAN EVIL LADY, SHE'S ROBBING EVERY ELSE'S SCREEN TIME, GET RID OFF HER. Honestly? Get over yourself, woman. I wonder if that other blonde who joined the team for a few episodes - can't even remember her name, she bored me to tears - got the same amount of crap Alex is getting. But maybe not, since she's a blonde white girl with big blue eyes.

The CM fandom has been really annoying with all this Alex hate. I'm not saying you have to like her but act like every line she gets is like OMG THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SAID BY MORGAN/REID/ANYONE BUT HER is ludicrous. And to act like she's stealing Emily's place... Paget CHOSE to leave. It's been 9 episodes and those people are still bitching about Alex, comparing her to Emily. She's nothing like Emily - and she's not supposed to be. People should just accept it and stop acting like the writers can magically come up with a character that measures up to Prentiss' awesomeness.

That said, I like Blake.

I like that she's cranky, that she almost never smiles. I like that you can tell she's a woman who has seen a lot and who's fully aware life isn't rainbows and sunshine. I like that she is sweet when it matters - like when Garcia gave her that welcoming gift. I like that she's not a team player but she's willing to learn. I like that she's a woman doing great work for several years, in a field that's dominated by men.

So yeah, I like Blake and I sincerely hope she sticks around.