View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:12 AM
Sunrise at Midnight
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_doc (View Post)
Well I get my news from US stations like CNN, ABC, CBS and Fox and I know some of them are more than biased.
@ more than biased. They are all extremely biased. and the debates...did you know that every moderater was in the tank for Obama? and that Romney was debating both of them not just Obama?

Quote:
so you can't accuse me of just reading something on one paper or what the world likes to see and tell us.
That wasn't waht I was doing, sorry of that cameoff that way but my point was that if we don't get the truth here then the rest of the world dosen't either because the media covers his ass big time.

Quote:
I guess all your accusations are true,
Not accusations, I was subjected to all of them. I should have kept all the stuff and maild itto you for proof.

you how they have fact checkers after every debate? Well no big surprise I that every facet checker was fact checked later on on both sides later on and caught stating false ino as fact. So no trust there either.

[quote]I can't say that but I guess someone on the opposing team could just point out as many bad things about Romney or the Republicans so,... This is true but to the extreme of which was vastly different. One of the worst on Romeny side was about the auot bail out and jeep movongto china, the big lies on Obama's side included telling everyone that Romney causes cancer, killed a woman and and was going to ened womens aboration rights, None of whic was true on either side.

Quote:
I guess Obama must have done something right, he would not have been elected otherwise!
he got the youth vote becayse it was the cool thing. Do you honselt think that all the youth voters paid attention or just went for the guy who came off as a celeberity?

when everything has settled down you need to check out the county by county break down for every state you'll find more red than blue but because of the electoral collage make up and large cicties in some states a state will turm blue rather than red even though there was more red.

I encourage you to look into to voter fraud, more so eletronoic and absentee, Did you know that in 2008 more dead people voted than ever before? This time around the eletronic was switching votes to obama if you clicked anything different and yes there is proof. again all things you'll never hear on the news alos look into a group called acorn but t hat goes by another name but I can't remember

Also a big telling factor about 69% of our military didn't get to vote, wanna know why, their ballots had two thing happen they were either destoryed or never sent to them...odd seeing as it was well known that 95% of then didn't want Obama relected. I don't about you but I think that if anyone has the right to vote it should be these men and women and they should be able to do it first.

Lets also not forget people showing up to vote on to find out that someone had already voted in their name. how was that allowed to happen becaseu it hapened in stated that didn't require ID, and you know whic side fought againt voter ID, yep Obama's,,why if you don't have anythikng to hide?

Quote:
For me Romney hasn't had a solid plan, he jumped around issues, changed views and so on.
and on the other side, I saw obama as a failur who s paln didn;t work cost us alot and his plam was for more of the same nothing differrent. We kept watching as our nations credit rating kept droping, what Obama was doing was not working. he had 4 years and did nothing but blame Bush which is fuuny because the senat, congross and House was controled by Dems ...both during Bush's term when tings started to go down and i During Obam's 4.... he had control but all he could do was blame others.

Quote:
Also, I'm personally more of a conservative in my own country but I like what Obama stands for and I was appalled by some things the other side chose to ignore or like this one guy who said you couldn't get pregnant form rape.
I think his views are just way too conservative for a 21th century.
If you are gonna point that out you need to point out Obam's, attending a church for years that preached hate against whites, Bill Ayers....the list goes on and on. I guess it's also okay that another one of Obama preachers said that all whites were going to hell if they voted against him?

[quote[Also, I live in a country with health care for everyone,[/quote
Yes that is nice and it should be that however not the way it's being gone about here.
Quote:
higher taxes for rich people and I know it's not always easy and you can't really compare it, but that's how I see it!
So the few should carry the load for all? Sorry, no, that is punishment. You can only tax them so far. These people own companies that hire people start cutting more jobs when this hapens.

The problem here is that there is a big system in place to help thoes who need and it worked until it stsrted being taken afvantage of . when yo have people recieving gov't assiatence and waring prada, coach...dimonds in there teeth and have no job you know somthing is wrong and takes away form thoes who really need it.

When my sister first got divored she was actuall told to have another kid to get more benfits so instead she took a second job , she tooks responsiliabity for herself and her kids, depending on the Gov't is not good, being slef sufficent is

Quote:
ANd maybe you can say I have no right because I'm not an US citizen but you guys make it important for all of us so we react as well!
I agree this impacts everyone. this is the reasnon why all should know the truth about Obama, but saldy won't because the media won't reprot it. What happened in Libya should prove that. It shoud also be very telling that that the stock to a dive yesterday morningg and two very big companys started their layoffs with more announced today...

We won't agree, that is a given but I'd much rather have given a man a chance who has had great success in building business and as a govener of a state that was in dire need than a man who cares more about being a celeberity. but that is how I see it.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.