View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 07:56 PM
UpInFlames
Elite Fan

You guys.

Im very sad to see that it has come down to this but I completely understand and respect your collective decision. It's not fair to the mods of this board to be the only ones keeping it afloat, it becomes a chore with the pressures to keep up with post counts and having to post every other day, so I respect your decision and hope others do too.

Upon seei g this message, I got a little nostalgic and went searching for my very first post on this board. I found it in the intro section from Sept 2010 I was 21 then, just joined FF a few months prior and had my first modship. I very very clearly remember sitting in a common area at my university and watching the Born This Way video premiere through my phone and rushing over here to post about it. It's kind of crazy how vivid my memory of that is...

Then I got a job, I entered my senior year and life just got busy. I haven't followed Gaga in some time now or else I would have stopped by to post. I'm sad to see the board go, but I'll be sure to look back on it with fond memories. I mran, I obvious have one memory I seem to have carried for 2 years now.

(Sorry for the typos, im on my phone )