View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 12:06 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

I remember watching Wayne's World. There was a scene there where Wayne stops at an old gas station to ask the mechanic for directions. Wayne(Mike Myers) stops for a moment then complains to the camera how bad of an actor the man was. So the guy leaves, then out of nowhere, another mechanic comes out to dramatically give him better directions...

The Evolution of Bella's Dad. I think all parents where just basically described. They were just blueprints. The cheating wife/loving mom, the self-absorbed actress, the politician, the domestic mom, the abusive father, etc...We never really got a chance to know them.

I didn't like the first classroom scene with Finn. It was just dead. Good thing they changed that to the lake scene. If not, they probably wouldn't even be given 8 episodes...

after DC, you'd think WB would be smart enough to do better...But no. take one show with a lot of potential, mix with WB...results to bad judgement and a lot of unhappy fans. So it needed improvement, but YA deserved a chance, deserved more than just 8 episodes.

And come on, they deserve a DVD! ( I always end up hating WB even more & pleading for the dvd whenever the episodes are discussed... --because *they deserve it and we are more than worthy of getting our wish...Hey, another Christmas! so maybe, hopefully...)