View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 06:51 PM
find something real
Elite Fan

Thanks Jerry and Chris. This site has clear requirements to keep a board open and I'm not going to argue with that.

Julie and Luna, I appreciate so much your dedication to the board and the great discussions we've had about the show here, it's been great! I know you're both disappointed, I am too. I can't speak for Amanda but as a Mod I will take full responsibility for the board closing as I knew the rules the site has but failed to meet the requirements. The truth is that ever since my mom got sick in January I just haven't been as committed to the board, heck I have barely been on fanforum at all while I used to be an active member on many boards. I didn't mention it here but my mom had a surgery on Monday so that's why I haven't been around. Modding this board has always been a pleasure but lately it's been stressful because I feel so bad when I don't get time to come on here each day.

Julie, I will definitely see you on the television board! Luna, I really hope to see you there as well. It would be great to still be able to talk with you about the show. I will definitely visit the beingfans site as well.

Amanda, I hope you're doing well! It was very fun to get to know you and mod with you over the last months.

Again Jerry and Chris, thanks for your responses and for all you do for this site.

Last edited by find something real; 09-26-2012 at 06:57 PM