View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 08:15 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

L/L = perfection..

I barely have words to describe how amazing this pairing really is. Their chemistry is off the charts, their history together, the bantering/bickering, THEY ARE JUST PERFECT for each other.

And yeah, True Daisy, I don't know of a Rory right now, either. I couldn't believe how naive she was to think that Lorelai was going to crawl right back and bow at her feet. Did Rory really think that Lorelai was going to allow her to make the ridiculous choice of moving in with Richard/Emily, thus, turn her back on her own mother, AND this would all be okay because Lorelai was going to be okay with it all and be there for her at court, etc? I couldn't believe how naive Rory was to think that her mother would immediately forgive and forget. Rory needs tough love. She needs to spend a good amount of time without her mother to realize how much hell it would be to have Lorelai out of her life for good. Rory was already starting to understand this, as she was literally pining for Lorelai the entire episode.

And that ridiculous party that was thrown for Rory, almost lessening and laughing at the fact that Rory and Logan committed a felony? I was very unimpressed by that scene. Lame.