View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Philosophist
Extreme Fan

Well everyone, I'm definitely sorry to see that the board is going to be shut down. We started as a small group, and we ended as a small group. It's been great getting to know you all through this board, and I'm very grateful for the posters we've had that were committed to the board and constantly posting.

I know it's been hard to keep the topics active since the series ended, but I appreciate the effort made by everyone. I understand that eventually, everything had been discussed and analyzed, and there was nothing new to say.

This board was my first experience as a moderator and it was an amazing one. This board was also where I met some of my best Fan Forum friends. I want to thank you all for your interest in the show and your support of the board, because without you, the board would have never made it this long.

I'm sure I'll be seeing you all around Fan Forum, and if I don't then feel free to PM me. I may not be a moderator anymore but I'm always here if you need to talk.

So thanks for the great time, you guys. There's been ups and downs for the board, but we've always gone through it together. I hope that you will continue to support the cast of The Mountain in their future projects.

So goodbye to the board, and thanks to Jerry and the rest of the FF staff for giving me and several others a home away from home.

I'll see you around, Mountaineers!

Thanks for everything,
-Amber/Philosophist