View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 10:43 PM
BleedingBlue
Fan Forum Hero

I was thinking of using this as a title: Big Nrother 6 (us) And the winner is.. Oh who cares, but I changed my mind and just went with that one.

Evillet has won hoh and we all pretty much know who will go up on the block. All we can do is hope for a veto win and hope for somehow a safe opening and someone getting saved. That is what im wishing for.

I cant wait till they all get out of the house and find out that kaysar has done a stint on young and the restless and also see how popular janie is. The three witches of the nerd herd keep saying janie has no friends out of this house. I just want to smack all there heads together three stooges style. I mean HELLO. Janie and Howie have been BBF since like day one. She came in the house with her friend asleah. Her and michael not only got intimate but they were friends before hand. And her and Kaysar spent almost every single night up together for 3 of the 5 weeks he was in the house. I still think sarah will be friends with janelle when she gets out of the house ( since sarah has been talking to both michael and kaysar and she also said she wanted janelle to win the whole thing) and I could see rachel staying in contact with her as well. So that is darn near half the house that like janie and will stay in contact with her. Im pretty sure janie will have nothing to worry about in the friends department, its the sheep that should worry about having friends. (sorry about the rant)

Couples
GO BLUES Julie