View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:10 PM
ElectricHearts
Fan Forum Star

yay

Quote:
Jennifer Garner will be feted at CinemaCon with the Female Star of the Year Award, the confab announced on Thursday. Anna Faris will be honored with the CinemaCon Comedy Star of the Year Award.

The National Assn. of Theater Owners' convention will be held Monday through Wednesday at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Garner and Faris will be honored at the CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards next Thursday in the Colosseum.

Garner will next appear in Disney's "The Odd Life of Timothy Green," which bows Aug. 15, and the Weinstein Co.'s "Butter," slated for Oct. 5.

Faris will star opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in Paramount's "The Dictator," opening on May 16. She recently starred in the romantic comedy "What's Your Number?"

The convention is expected to attract more than 5,000 professionals from all aspects of the motion picture industry, from distribution to concessions. The festivities will include product presentations and premiere screenings.
CinemaCon awards to Garner, Faris - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety