View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 10:25 AM
AmeliaBeck
Elite Fan

He'd probably trek his way over to France Lord knows he's beloved over there

I'd say...
  • Get at least an hour and a half early, because sometimes even one hour is too late.
  • If you want to bring something else to sign, like something from OTH or a few dvds, feel free, just don't bring like a backpack full of merch
  • Try to go with a friend because you might need to wait in line to buy Everlast and might loose your spot, and for bathroom breaks too.
  • When you finally get up to talk to Chad, be calm I mean that as 'don't scream in his face'
  • Be courtesy of others. Sometimes it's fun to make friends in lines, so do so and don't be really rude or ignore people. And when you're finally talking with Chad, keep in mind that there will be hundreds of other fans in line around you who want to talk with him, get a photo, etc, so say what you would like to but don't hog him.
  • If you take a bad photo and want a retake, just say so Like, sometimes I see people making a big deal over it and if you just say "Hey, our photo didn't turn out well, could we take another?" it'll be done.
  • Don't be too touchy feely. Like don't grab him or touch him a lot He's not a doll.
  • and I'd advice not to bring babies or small kids unless you're with someone else and the kid will not be screaming the whole time. Yes, Chad's adorable with kids and I know he's met some at signings but c'mon

That's all I can think of right now