View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:08 PM
UpInFlames
Elite Fan

Yeah I'll just take the images from the old signing info off. I already added the Monday event too

Alright, I'm just going to copy and paste everything I just tweeted on the Twitter acct. Man, it's nice to have some connection on that thing
The Friday info came from JK and the Sunday info came from Alyssa (she tweeted me out of no where it was nice! )

Quote:

Mon, April 16th @ChadMMurray will be at Old Orchard Barnes & Noble in Skokie, IL for an Everlast signing. Wristbands Avail Sun, April 15th.

Sun. April 15th @ChadMMurray will be at the @Archaia booth for another signing at noon. You MUST purchase Everlast on site for an autograph.

Sat, April 14 @ChadMMurray will be at autographing table 2 from 1-3pm and his Q&A panel is at 4pm. BUY YOUR BOOK THERE! That is your ticket!

Fri, April 13 @ChadMMurray will be at the @Archaia booth table 1 (start time unknown). Right after, @JK_Woodward will be from 6-7. @c2e2
I don't know how much we can stress that in order to get in line and meet Chad, you have to purchase the book on site. You can't bring one that you purchased online or previously.