View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Fercita
Dedicated Fan

I swear I teared up when Penny said Sheldon was sad. Too bad that again, nothing was ever resolved. It just keeps sliding up to awesomeness just to backtrack at the last minute -__-

Over all I think it's another quirky episode. I laughed really hard at some of the lines Raj and Howard shared, and I'm really happy he really is going away to fulfill his dream. The writers better make him go to space!

I liked the bubble wrap thing and I thought it was unbearably sweet until they forcefully had to make them make out -___- Don't they know already that one was also a bug O.o Going always too fast? And this time it was Penny's fault, though Leonard could have said no, but I don't expect that from him anymore.

Apart from that, I liked them together. I thought it was going to feel rushed but it didn't...until they made out that is

Why, why do they always slide to a bit of development just to not do it in the end? Sheldon had a great opening to learn something here and he didn't! *sigh* Or maybe he did, who knows, he did realize he missed Leonard, but it also could have been him just wanting his agreement back on track. I have to see it before deciding which one. I have to see his expressions and body language.

Thank you so much for the report, Roxanne! I bet it was amazing going n.n