View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 09:35 PM
Firestar007
Elite Fan

It saddens me to see this board go. I don't know even know what to really say. It still feels surreal right now. This board has meant to me so much and I know it was a tough decision to close the board, but I am glad that the board is going on it's own terms and not by a low post count.

I love this board and I still remember the first time we got the board and how we were so happy to finally have a place of our own to talk about the show. Then when I became moderator of this board it was one of the happiest days of my life. Still remember waking up in anticipation and seeing my name on top of the board and to co-mod with my friend, Mel was just awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better co-mod...I know how both of us were thrilled that day. We had some great years modding this board and when I had to step down for personal reasons it was a very hard decision, but unfortunately real life stuff took over. But we got some awesome mods to take over the board, Marie and Kush. So thank you guys for doing a wonderful job here I know how much you guys love this board too.

One of the reasons that I love this board is because of the wonderful community we had. Throughout the years I got to know many of you and we've established some wonderful friendships that will last for years to come. This board was truly a place where I felt like we were a family. I'm happy that we will still talk to each other through Twitter, FB, text, etc.

It truly has been an honor being a part of this board...love you guys!