View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 10:00 AM
blonde bombshell
Master Fan

This game is truly a roller coaster. And tonight showed that. While I was happy for a split second that Dani left, I am so unhappy that Jeff is gone. Rachel and Jordan really have no shot and one of these idiots is going to win 500K. I would rather have Daniele there than her joke of an alliance.

I think Jordan completely has a right to be angry with Shelly. People think she's a bitch now because she is mad at Shelly. Well, I don't think it is fair at all to question her character because she is getting angry over something completely plausible. She and Jeff were with Shelly, carried her along, considered her a close friend, and she just turned on them when she decided that she had a "better chance" of winning without them. She's been wishy washy the whole time but it always seemed that she was loyal to them, so I guess it is to be expected that she flipped but still don't think it's right. After Jordan gave her the phone call home, out of the goodness of her heart, that's how Shelly repays her. I don't think Jordan is angry so much that Jeff's gone, but that she was back stabbed by one of her closest friends in the house. On the bright side, she has no chance of winning now because there's no way she'll get Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, or Brendon's vote. Really smart Shelly, really smart.

Porsche is awful. Kalia is annoying. Shelly is useless. And Adam is expendable to either side. I have about a 5% hope that Rachel or Jordan will make it to the end, but it is looking pretty bleak.

BTW: Jessica, I don't see a problem with that. I'm on the west coast and know that after 5 PM my time, I don't look on twitter or FF and enter Facebook cautiously. It shouldn't be a big deal.