View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Priya
Master Fan

I agree with you Michelle, I love talking to you guys, do not get me wrong, but it does feel incredibly hard to post here. I honestly praise not only our few posters who take the time to help our post count and visit,but Amy as well. I haven't been able to be as active as possible these last few months and Amy, along with you all obviously, did an amazing job keeping up afloat and putting so much time and effort into our board to keep it alive. Thank you Amy And thank you all for your posts and efforts to this board

I think in reality, we have all moved on, it's not on our screens, we don't have many regular posters due to lack of news, it's, as Michelle said, a chore to keep to the minimum, it's sad but I'm proud of us being open 2 years pretty much. I thank all of the people who contributed to this board, both in the past and recently,it's all added up and made or board something to be proud of IMO. If we can find a way to stay open, then that'd be fantastic but I hoestly do not see much, if anything, we can do.
i'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
when you hit me, hit me h a r d
♥trifecta♥