View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:54 PM
dcluv
Master Fan

I loved the tweets! So awesome to have James commenting as I was watching! My mom was watching with me and she asked me about his hair color. Three minutes later, he tweeted about it

I LOVED his role and I LOVED this episode! Good character and good storyline I loved how this guest role was so big. Other times we have to wait half way through an episode to even see him and then after that he's only in a few short scenes. This was the entire episode! It was great! The little comedy in reference to James/Mark was funny! This character is one of my all time favorite guest starring characters of his! It's right up there with Criminal Minds and One Tree Hill on my list! (Mercy wasn't really "guest starring" was it? that was more of a legit role. at least in my mind it was.)

I was surprised by the ending a bit! I like how Nathan's story of the night unfolded. And I liked that he was
Spoiler:

Luke, did you notice that that one girl's name was Rachel Dawson? The "Dawson" had to be put in there on purpose, don't ya think? I liked that reference, whether it was meant to be one or not