View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 08:33 AM
B.Chambers
Ultimate Fan

Sophia Bush mentions Rob Buckley is the funniest person behind the scenes on One Tree Hill.

Brooke and Clay were a newlywed couple, with their whole lives ahead of them. One, rainy night, they get into a small fight and Brooke gets into the car, with their son, to leave. Clay chases them out in the rain to apologize. After the make up, a truck comes out of nowhere and hits their car.

Brooke wakes up with amnesia, not remembering any of her relationship with Clay. Clay does everything possible to help Brooke, but she just isn't remembering. One day, Brooke see's Clay on the street and all the memories come flooding back.

One year later, they're happy, in love, and married. Clay comes home and sees Brooke sitting in his favorite chair and tells her how pretty she is. She romantically looks up at him. "I need to make my wife fall in love with me again!".

Clay has lost what he loved the most in his life his wife Sara. Then, he decides to take his car and leave the town to begin a new life in Tree Hill. In Tree Hill, he meets a nice and beautiful woman called Brooke Davis. But, is he really ready to begin a new love story?

Brooke Davis and Clay Evans in their first official scene together.

Natalie
B.Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote