View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:08 PM
sheridon
Master Fan

Goodbye, My Friend

Hey everyone.

It is with sad resignation that we announce the closure of the 30 Rock board. It's a hard thing to do, but Pia and I have discussed it and sadly no longer see a future for the board here. It's a great show, but just not enough people are watching and discussing at this point to really have the need for a solo board.

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of our past and present posters for making 30 Rock a fun and hilarious board, and my co-mod Pia, who has been with the board since the start.

Quote:
Jack: Lemon, there was once a great American named George Henderson. He met a woodland ape, or Sasquatch. Despite its dangerous message of environmentalism, became its friend. When the time came to do the hard thing and send it back into the forest where it belonged and birds could perch on its shoulder, because it was gentle, George Henderson summoned the strength and by god he did it. Did it hurt? You be it hurt. Like a bastard. But he did it because it was the right thing to do, for the woodland ape. You think about that.
Liz: What?! [Gets in elevator] Is that Harry and the Hendersons?
Jack: You’ve seen it?
Liz: This is my life, Jack.

Please all feel free to share a hug or a Quote.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."