View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 12:42 PM
biscuitzombie
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Alternatively I think the question list would help, but I think we should make it clear that that isn't like a set list, it might help give people ideas of what to post about, but since there are so little of us if we each just answered the questions with no further discussions about it it wouldn't add many posts to our count.
Yes, definaltly go beyond just the question list. And it's not like people have to answer every question. If they don't like the episode much they might find it hard to answer them all so you don't want to be all 'You have to answer!!!' lol! And of course, elaborating on it as much as possible is good. Knowing why people like something is much better than just knowing that they like it.

I feel this is the point to warn you that I like to discuss things in great detail so I'll be happy to bore you all with why I like everything.

Quote:
I am at the point really I know the opinions of everyone here, I am not sure if there much further to discuss without fresh blood to mix up with
You don't know mine yet. Sure, you know some of my tastes from Twitter but that's barely scratching the surface.

With the episode viewing we just did random episodes or someone might suggest a favourite episode of there, which I find more fun because it's nice to mix it up.

And can I also suggest we get cracking with some of this stuff.
I'm guessing you two mod ladies will be key to this, but as I offered, if you want me to help at all, let me knopw what i can do and I'll try and assist you.