View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:26 AM
Gio Gio
Elite Fan

Jesse ღ Celine ♥ Before Sunrise - Before Sunset - Before Midnight

ღ Before Sunrise ღ

Before Sunrise (1995)
A young man and woman meet on a train in Europe, and wind up spending one romantic evening together in Vienna. Unfortunately, both know that this will probably be their only night together.

Jesse: Sometimes I dream about being a good father and a good husband. And sometimes it feels really close. But then other times it seems silly like it would ruin my whole life. And it’s not just a fear of commitment or that I’m incapable of caring or loving because… I can. It’s just that, if I’m totally honest with myself I think I’d rather die knowing that I was really good at something. That I had excelled in some way than that I’d just been in a nice, caring relationship.

♥ ♥ ♥

ღ Before Sunset ღ

Before Sunset (2004)
It's nine years after Jesse and Celine first met; now, they encounter one another on the French leg of Jesse's book tour.

Jesse: In the months leading up to my wedding, I was thinking about you all the time. I mean, even on my way there; I’m in the car, a buddy of mine is driving me downtown and I’m staring out the window, and I think I see you, not far from the church, right? Folding up an umbrella and walking into a deli on the corner of 13th and Broadway. And I thought I was going crazy, but now I think it probably was you.

♥ ♥ ♥

ღ Before Midnight ღ

Before Midnight (2013)
We meet Jesse and Celine nine years on in Greece. Almost two decades have passed since their first meeting on that train bound for Vienna.

Before Midnight || Official Movie Website || A Sony Pictures Classics Release
Before Midnight Movie - Official Facebook

♥ ♥ ♥

Lovers
1♥ Gio Gio
2♥ courtneybangelcakes
3♥ Tina
4♥ Slayerette89
5♥ manja
6♥ PaperGirl
7♥ yuzzz66
8♥ P&B4ever