View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 12:48 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Same here. Michelle does not agree with us.

Sorry I fell off the face of the earth since noon yesterday. I ended up developing the worst case of stomach flu I've ever encountered in my entire life. ER, two bags of fluid, the whole nine yards due to its severity. Home at midnight.

So I'm recovering from this crap but you will be happy to know I might change my tune a bit on these two. My issue is I want to find realness even in TV shows and that's where I go wrong. Lol. I sometimes can't accept a pairing because in the real world I personally wouldn't go there, I wouldn't be able to go along with it if a friend went there so my learning assignment is separating TV from the real world and that might make me see the light on this pairing.

Also, there are too many interviews with Lucy saying they are the cornerstone relationship so if you can't beat them, join them I guess.

BB later once I'm feeling less exhausted to write more. I realized I posted this when it's time for a new thread so I hope you guys see it before a new one's created, one that I'm too miserable to start myself at the moment, heh.

PS: Gaby, due to this sickness from hell I bet you can guess I didn't make it to the bank or bookstore today. Hopefully tomorrow once I'm less of a weak zombie.

Last edited by jediwands; 08-20-2010 at 01:29 PM