View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 02:08 PM
NaydenChickie
New Fan

aw, thank you!

favourite from TPM is the whole "are you an angel?" dialogue, it was so cute, it made me want to hug him

from AOTC it has to be the scene where Anakin and Padme are by the fire and he's telling her how much he loves her because there was so much tension and it was just really really GOOD.

and from ROTS: the beggining a/p scene
the one where they're both gazing out of their windows thinking about each other and how Anakin is about to go to Palpatine
the last scene

because the first scene was so happy and you can tell how much they missed each other, the one where they're gazing out the windows is so sad because you can see how much he loves her that he'll betray everyone and everything he's known to save her and it sort of looks like he's even thinking "forgive me" in a way, and the last scene because i found it so cute how he ran to her when he saw her ship and hugged her tight and it's just so incredibly sad how it all turned out and how she ended up in the coffin holding the necklace he gave her when he was 10 and how he gave that loud "Nooooo" when he found out about her death.

Last edited by NaydenChickie; 06-01-2005 at 02:18 PM