View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 09:41 PM
I_Love_JennaJameson
Banned

Nia what is happening in your icon? I can't make it out. It looks like a moving flesh blur

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
His death meant nothing to me too. Once he left Kat to persue "that virgin" as Carmen puts it, I was over him. I didn't want to see what he would become.
Word. Seb/Kat's last scene is the end of the movie for me. I almost never watch past there on re-watch.

I think Kat sends Ronald after Seb to 1) get back at Ronald for dumping her for an innocent little twit and 2) because Seb ran right back to Annette. Sure, she pushed him in Blahnette's direction but that was only because she was worried he'd choose Ms. Not-So-Virginal-Anymore over her in the fist place. Must have hurt to see him rush right back over there to her.

Then again, in the OS they declare war on each other after she refuses to sleep with him. So that was possibly just her keeping up appearances and waging war.

Man, I wish we had gotten to see them at war with each other (Ya know, if he hadn't died). It would have been so interesting and badass. Seeing them try to best each other when they are each other's equals would be a riot. Especially since they both play dirty and are diabolical geniuses. I can see it escalating and escalating and getting really dark and angsty, and I'm sure the levels they'd sink to, to get each other would reach dangerous proportions, but in the end I can see them (probably Seb) putting a stop to it all and it ending in some incredibly hot sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshu (View Post)
I kept thinking to myself if you don't want Kat I'd gladly take her. You're a moron. Fight for her.
Do you think he would fight for her? We all know he and Annette would last a matter of weeks (a month tops) The hurt wouldn't be so fresh anymore and maybe he'd realize she couldn't have truly meant it.