View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 09:45 PM
firewall
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
What did he say back?
I think what I said after I introduced myself was, "I was a Journeyman fan." and he said, "You were a fan? Why are you not a fan still?" And I laughed and felt stupid and was like, "um, didn't the show get canceled?" And he smiled and said, "yes, but you can still be a fan." And I said, "ok, you are right. I am a fan then." There might have been more, but that was the gist. And I know I said "it was nice to meet you." and he agreed that it was nice to meet me too. Seriously, couldn't have been nicer.

Quote:
It's cool that you got to meet him. You got to meet someone who KNOWS Ewan and stood next to him. That's the closest any of us has got to Ewan.
It was pretty cool in a 1-degree of Ewan kind of way

Quote:
it was the alcohol.
It most certainly was. And, frankly, if I hadn't been a bit tipsy, I probably wouldn't have had the guts to walk up to him.

Quote:
Would you approach Rob Carlyle? He scares me, yet I think he rocks.
IDK, I guess it would depend on the circumstances. I definitely wouldn't want to bother him. But he definitely does rock.

My friend has an uncle that we call "Begbie" because the guy is insane and has been known to start barfights...