View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 07:53 PM
Jedisakora
Master Fan

Tonights episode was a great episode for Java Junkies and Sophies. I really liked the episode for all of it except surprisenly the Quenton Territino party. I thought the Quenton party was abit poorly done and abit boring.

Luke Lorelai This was a great night for them as a couple. I really liked it when they were talking about Rory dating other guys at the same time they really seemed like a Husband and Wife talking about a daughter. It was soo cute about the Regge cd and the Lorelai telling him that she was playing different different songs and he thought it was the same one The coffee bit was cute also.

Now the cellphone bit. It was cute that Lorelai put here number on speed dial, but i never thought that it would come in handy. When Luke took out the cell phone and just pushed 1 for Lorelai's cell when Emily was ranting to him was completly unexpected and clever. Emily really needs to take the stick out of her behind. She was beyond rude to Luke. If i was Luke, it would have been a repeat of last weeks episode of flying people. I was glad when Lorelai just told her off.

I was really hoping for Taylor in the episode, but Kirk collecting the ribbons was almost as good. Kirk seems so Loyal to Luke and Lorelai, that it was cute when he was determined to get every ribbon. I really liked how they're giving Kirk more of a story line. It was soo funny that after the talk with Luke he just complously leaves his mothers house and then has no place to stay. I didn't expext him to be sleeping in Lukes boat with a Batman/Superman blanket ( which my older sister who is a major Batman fan would love) I was more expecting him to be at Lukes. It was sweet of Lorelai to let him stay in Rorys room for the night, since Kirk does alot for her and Luke. But i would change the sheets after he left

I some-how have this impression that Rory is manipulating Logan into the whole relationship with strings. I got that impression when she was talking to Lorelai last and was saying how Logan was jealous. You could tell that she isn't ok with Logan dating other people when she saw him the two times with Whitney. The first Logan/Rory seen together i really liked. I like that they broke into the caffiterea, but i really want to know when Logan got the keys. I think that Rory could have a better choice in cereal then Coco Puffs. Try Crunch Berries.

Michel was a bit annoying today. I really could have done without him in the episode. The whole camper thing seemed just a filler.

Well here is my take on the last episode before the hiatus.
Melis.

Visit my Book Blog "Little Corner of the World" HERE
Jedisakora is offline   Reply With Quote