View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Big Brother 11 (US) - New Year. New Season. New Contestants.

Whose watching this?

The title sucks, but whatever.

The premiere was tonight. It was alright.

Here are my thoughts on everyone after the episode:

Braden - I think hes like, secretly gay and he doesnt know it because a lot of the things he was saying just really made me think that. LOL. But I think hes the type of person to grow on you. He got cuter as the episode went on.

Casey seems like a total weirdo and he annoys me already.

Chima seems really cool. She was my favorite from the start.

Jeff is a total hottie. Hes another of my favorites, but he comes off a bit jerky at times.

Jordan seems kinda cool. I hated her at first, but she seemed sweet later on. Her voice is annoying though.

Kevin is REALLY annoying. He thinks hes soooooo hot. Hes funny sometimes, but meh. Dont like him at all really.

Lydia seems really cool and chill. I like her.

Laura seems like a total biotch. I dont like her already.

Michelle seems pretty cool. Shes one of my favorites as of right now.

Natalie seems okay. But I hated how concieted she was acting during the competition! And lying about her age? I dunno. NOt too fond of her just yet.

Ronnie is annoying. Hate him already.

Russel - He seems okay so far. Kinda intimidating.

As a whole, I am NOT rooting for the athletes for the MERE fact that Jesse is in that group. And the girl is annoying too. And I'm not rooting for the offbeats because two of them bug me. Ronnie annoys me from the brains, and Laura annoys me from the "populars". So I am not really rooting for ANY but if I HAD to pick, I'd say The Populars. lol. Which is ironic because I didnt expect to root for them when the show started.

and I am NOT happy to see Jesse back at ALL. I HATED him. I wanted Jessica back because she was a favorite houseguest of mine. Then Brian because he deserved another chance. THEN Cowboy. Who was really annoying, but at least he was nice. I cant stand Jesse.