View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 06:31 AM
bigspam
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen
I think I could get used to the new layout. It's not that bad. But I have a few questions/requests.
2. It seems like the font color on boards with dark background colors (like Ian Somerhalder, Music, Fan Art) is black, which makes the text almost unreadable. I know you're still trying to work things out, I just wanted to bring this to your attention in case you hadn't noticed.

3. One thing that's bugging me is that when you use smilies, the text seems to be 'above' the smilie, i.e. the smilie is somehow 'below' the text. I'm pretty sure nobody understands what I mean. *sigh*
I have the same problem with text.
The Roswell board post boxes are dark brown and text is printed in black. Totally unreadable.
My board, Shiri Appleby, is dark purple with black text. almost unreadable to the point its not going to work. Changing the color in the 'post message box' does not get applied.

I click on a smilie and nothing happens I can copy the smilie's URL and paste it but that's a bit of a hassle.

Unfortunately, it took roughly 30 attempts to get here so who knows when I'll be able to check for an answer.

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.