View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 07:48 AM
lovea
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Wednesday (View Post)
well it can get kind of tiring after about 6 seasons of them just constanstly breaking up and getting back together,
Amen to that!!! I've just had it up to my eyeballs with Meredith and Derek in Grey's Anatomy doing that! If it weren't for Cristina and the new Major Hunt -- I would've stopped watching that show last season!

Quote:
About not knowing Jake was a girl, I think it would have been harder to enjoy Hamiltons dumb moments and see him trying to cope with having feelings for Jake,
Actually one of my favorite Hami scenes (where I thought Ian really showed his mettle as an actor) was when he asked to talk to Jake in the middle of the dance floor in CinderBella. You could see his eyes switch from "I'm willing to do this" to "Nah, I don't think I can" in a split-second. I mean if your eyes could talk like that, you're a real actor, a thespian even.

Quote:
I dunno though, might have been cool to find out with Hamilton, I can just imagine the gaps
I remembered this twist from Sidney Sheldon's Windmills of the Gods. His assassin's name is Angel. By the way the story progressed, I and the investigators in the story thought Angel was a man. In the end, it turned out that Angel was a fat, unattractive woman who looked like a fishmonger's wife or a laundry woman. I had to backtrack thru the pages to see if Sheldon used the female pronoun only to realize that he had cleverly avoided using a pronoun for the character. This twist also translated to the tv-movie of that book.