View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Pure.Magic
Fan Forum Hero

After the show ended like it did,i think i wouldnt have been so disappointed if Jen had ended up with Dawson.Cuz if Joey had to pick Pacey,which still woudlve disgusted me as much,i maybe wouldve been ok with DJen getting together.I really liked them in season 5.

I adore Dawson more than any other character on the show and it broke my heart to see him end up all alone.And i always loved Jen more than Joey,so a DJen ending wouldve given me some solace.

But then i knew that Dawson's only love was and always will be Joey.Thats why i hated the ending.We knew Pacey would definately find someone to love passionately (there was Andie,Audrey and many..) but Dawson would always be in love with Joey,in some way or another,and sadly for Pacey,Joey also will be in love with Dawson.

Oh well,DJen had some beautiful moments together and this is one of my favourite ones.

Quote:
Jen: You know why I wear makeup?

Dawson: Acquiescence to images presented in a male-dominated media?

Jen: [Laughs] Yes... my little feminist boyfriend, that's--that's very correct. When I was a little girl I learned that I should hide and I should cover myself up and that that was protection. You know how weird it is to live with somebody, to be with somebody who no matter what you do can always really see you? It's a little scary.

Dawson: Mm-hmm, it's a lot scary. Does it help if I remind you how much I like what I see? (AWWW... )

Jen: Yeah. It does.

Dawson: Thank you for my new toothbrush.

Jen: Dawson... good morning.

Dawson: Good morning.
OH!! BTW how cute is Dawson???!!

Last edited by Pure.Magic; 10-05-2008 at 01:21 PM