View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 02:16 PM
Age-a-licious
Master Fan

If no one has the book (Sex and the City: Kiss and tell) This is what it says about this ep:

Can women have sex like men?
New York Star Columnist Carrie Bradshaw tries to determine with her friends Miranda, Samantha, and Charlotte whether women, like men, can have sex without feelings. As an experiment, Carrie one-ups old flame Kurt Harrington, then meets Mr. Big; Samantha has a one-night stand with Capote Duncan, a man Charlotte wouldn't sleep with on the first date.

Sarah Jessica Parker (Carrie):

What the pilot did best was that moment when Big gives Charrie the ride home, and after that glib, surface conversation in the car says, "I get it. You've never been in love." And she makes some glib, sassy remark, and there's the "absofu*kinglutely" moment, and then they freeze frame on her. I just thought, "Wow. This could go on forever. This person has a million stories to tell, and if she lived anywhere else this might not be the case. And who is this man? And why are they so exciting.

Chris Noth (Mr. Big):

I didn't know Saraj Jessica at all when we shot that scene in the limo. I look at the distance between that and now, and it's very interesting to see how far we and the show have come. We didn't know what the show was, and slowly, to the beat of the drum, it started to create this roar. Sometimes we look at each other and say, "Can you believe this?"

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page