View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 03:55 AM
~♥~My Lonely Angel~♥~
Master Fan

Thanks for starting this thread I was just going to create it, but then I saw this one. I would have started one sooner, but I haven't been around FF for the past 2 weeks.

I'm obviously a Tolkein fan as well. I own the 3 LOTR books, The Hobbit, and the Silmarillion. I also own the 3 LOTR extended version dvd boxsets. I've watched the movies countless times and listened to the commentary, and watched all of the bonus features. I haven't read the Silmarillion yet, I want to reread the LOTR trilogy again first, I haven't read it for about 5 years, time to read them again. I just finished reading The Hobbit for the first time in years a little while ago.

Has anyone heard any news about The Hobbit being made into a movie yet? I know it will be made, I just hope that they let Peter Jackson make it. Sam Raimi has volunteered to do it, but I'd rather have Peter back since I think he's the best man for the job.

-Jess