View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 04:47 PM
smoothaise
Elite Fan

So, the work thing turned out to be nothing worth sharing. I never even met the guy. So, it was odd. But, everyone was on edge for most of the day.

My sales month ended pretty stellar. I actually exceeded my quota, so I will have a nice commissions check at the end of this month. Which means my family/friends will get some nice gifts this year.

This weekend I got to really relax. I sat back most of Saturday and cleaned out my TiVo, program after program. I'm down to Bionic Woman, that's it. And I watched Final Destination 3 yesterday. Weird movie. Lots of gore and carnage, but most of it was so cheesy and overdone. Especially a scene involving two girls in tanning booths being fried to death. Not fun to watch.

I went out to dinner with my sister last night. It was fun. We actually got along and enjoyed eachothers company. It's hard to figure her out sometimes, but it's nice to see we can get past all the sibling rivalry.

I made the mistake of going to work today. What a waste of time. I left in less then 3 hours. I'll deal with that torture tomorrow.

kenny | credit