View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Yellow Mustang Girl
Fan Forum Star

In the US the end of Daylight Savings Time was changed to end this weekend..... I love getting that extra hour of sleep, but I hate not having as much daylight in the evening

I am sitting on the couch in my sunroom, posting on and watching The Replacements for the second time this weekend

I like to have something on TV when I post, something to sorta watch while I wait for my slow dial-up to connect me However, I can’t watch something that draws me in too much or I get distracted from I’ve seen The Replacements multiple times, so I don’t get too drawn in. I want to watch the next CD of the S2 of Bones that I borrowed from Sis but I’ll wait until I finish my posting so I can actually watch the episodes. I get way too caught up in those

Ooo… that leads me to a cool Random Question of the Day : what do you typically do when you post on ?

And guess what I’m wearing while I sit here? Shorts and a t-shirt! On November 4th! It has been crazy weather this year. It’s going to be close to 80 degrees Fahrenheit today