View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Yellow Mustang Girl
Fan Forum Star

Isi Thanks for getting the thread going! Fitting title

Gaby Congrats on the exam!

And since I wrote so much on the last thread's post..... here it is again :smrik:

Quote:
Gaby Yes, you have been busy! Glad you at least peeked in :thumbs-up:

Isi Yeah, Jericho probably couldn't be termed "cute" But it does have some cute scenes! That's one of the things I love about shows like Jericho, Grey's Anatomy, and Alias: the juxtaposition of the real, the traumatic with everyday mundane things.... and throw in some romances and You got an awesome show! For instance, in Jericho, a girl from the IRS has come into town to audit Stanley's farm. They end up falling in love, even though she's a city girl and came to town (and is now trapped here) to take his farm

Andie For the Halloween party I went to on Friday, I dressed up as a hillbilly It was a themed Hillbilly Halloween party. So I put on my cowboy boots, old jeans, dad's flannel shirt, put my hair in two low pigtails and topped it off with my cowboy hat.

I'm not sure when Jericho is coming back..... may be soon if the Viva Laughlin show doesn't do well. However, I think they are waiting until Janurary.

A bunch of us are starting a Jericho campaign, though, and really trying to get folks to vote for the show to get it's own board in November

Ken Good luck on the company president's visit That would make folks scurry about

Lauren Yeah, I'm glad Jericho is back, too. Now we're trying to get it it's own board here at

Taschka I'm glad you at least peeked in to say hello