View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 01:09 AM
The Survivor
Master Fan

I am not torn. Get rid of the man bitch duo. Who have done nothing but complain complain about how Adria screwed them.

Will is just upset because he didn't get the drop on the twins and nominated them like he planned with Karen few episodes back.

The whole minority card they are playing is stupid. Im black and Im gay is the only reason I am up. Your up for a reason. Adria picked a potiental threat in Marvin. You know Marvin will easily vote out one of the girls if he had a chance.

You all can be mad at me. But I feel the producers just picked a random gay guy to be on the show. Will his outlived his purpose on the show. He isn't playing the game in my opinion. The people who are should be there. He is the stereotypical gay guy he b*tches and makes comments when he doesn't get his way. I am just glad Bunky and Marcellas were entertaining all the way up to the very end they were nominated.

As far why Cowboy didn't go up, He can prove to be useful to anyone. Why should he go before all the real threats are gone?