View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 07:03 AM
kaykayelle
Master Fan

I've brought quotes!!!

Quotes about the show ending and show inside-joke sort of things.
Eric: And oddly enough, as much as my dad annoys me, I have to admit that a lot of the time father knows best. (Pause) It's an old reference.

Eric: Ah ha! There you are. 1996, that is a little dusty.

Eric: She test drove a couple of RVs last summer when we were thinking about getting away.
Mac: Why didn't you?
Eric: Just one of those things. You know, it was a last minute decision. Fate. It just- it wouldn't have been the right time, with my heart condition and everything. But now, I'm good. I'm good to go.

T-Bone: He seems like a decent kind of family guy, and there aren't a lot of those kind of guys around anymore. At least from what I hear. You, of course, being the exception.
Eric: You know there are plenty of decent kind of family guys around, you just don't hear about 'em that much.

Lucy: Let's just imagine that there's a happy ending to this story.

Annie: This is the guy. This is Stanley. He's going to help us get the '7th Heaven' out of here.

Annnddd, part of the Martin and Ruthie scene. Reference to Martin and Sandy much?
Ruthie: I can't. I have his name tattooed on my back.
Martin: Why'd you do that?
Ruthie: I don't know. It was an impluse. A bad impulse. It was the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life.
Martin: So you're staying with him because of a stupid mistake?
Ruthie: He's staying with me. We're staying together. And if we're lucky we'll be together for the rest of our lives.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST