View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 06:21 PM
LionFF
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregirl82 (View Post)
The last scene Luke came to tell Lorelai that Zach found him a listing on Craigslist for the same type of car Lorelai has and that he basically checked it out, took it for a test drive, bargained the guy's price down and that if she wanted s he could take it to Gypsy and Gypsy could put the engine from that car into her old car and that he didn't undrestand why she'd want to do that when she could just spend the money on a new car. Then he told her the if she rides her bike past his diner to take stop by and he'll put air in her tire to which she and him bickered about the bicycle....it was just a cute scene.

anyways, I have to say I loved the episode.

I also love Paris but my one concern is if Paris goes off to do her thing where does that leave her for the 8th season?

And I loved that Jackson was wearing his old pajamas....and I loved Michel as always.

I also kind of got really excited about the previews next week even though I already know all the spoilers. Lorelai's face to Logan was like "oh **** my daughter could get married before me!" lol
thank you so much for recapping for me!!

hopefully my satellite will be back on to watch it later on.
LionFF is offline   Reply With Quote